DIRECTIONS OF USE .
For External Use:
1. Squeeze the tube of hemorrhoid cream and apply a small amount to your finger.
2. Apply the hemorrhoid cream around the outside of your anus with your finger.
3. Use hemorrhoid cream 2 to 3 times during the day, including before bed and first thing in the morning.
4. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap after each application of hemorrhoid cream.
For Internal Use:
1. Try to have a bowel movement before an internal application of hemorrhoid cream.
2. Attach the included round-tip applicator to the tube of hemorrhoid cream.
3. Squeeze the tube of hemorrhoid cream gently to fill the applicator.
4. Lubricate the end of the applicator with petroleum jelly or another lubricant.
5. Gently insert the rounded tip of the applicator into your rectum.
6. Squeeze the tube of hemorrhoid cream gently to move the cream in the applicator into the rectum. Be careful not to squeeze too hard. You only need the cream from the applicator to move.
7. Remove the applicator and wash with soap and warm water.
8. Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
9. Try not to have a bowel movement for at least two hours after an internal application of hemorrhoid cream.